It’s been a couple of months since I was able to play the Diablo Immortal Closed Beta, and boy, was I glad when Blizzard Entertainment announced that the game is officially opening Southeast Asia servers this June 23!
Check out the official Diablo Immortal release dates and platform requirements so you can prepare to get back to the world of Sanctuary! 🙂
Diablo Immortal APAC Release Date
According to Blizzard, the Southeast Asia servers of Diablo Immortal will open on June 23. The global launch of the game is June 6, so we have to wait a few weeks to be able to get the best gameplay experience. My guess is so that we won’t experience intense lag, especially if we connect to servers far away from our countries. 🙂
Diablo Immortal will be available on Windows PC, iOS and Android in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, The Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand; it will be available in Vietnam on PC only.
The game will also support both cross-play and cross-progression, a feature that I am really excited about! This means I can play the game on any of my available devices at the time! XD
Since Diablo Immortal will be available across several platforms, here are the requirements, for your reference. 🙂
- iPhone 6s and newer
- iOS 11 and later
- Android 5.0 and higher
- Snapdragon 660 / Exynos 9611 and higher
- Adreno 512 / Mali-G72 MP3 and higher
- 2GB RAM and higher
PC: (Minimum | Recommended)
- Operating System: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 / Windows® 11 (64-bit) | Windows® 10 / Windows® 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD™ FX-8100 | Intel® Core™ i5 or AMD Ryzen™ 5
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460, ATI Radeon™ HD 6850 or Intel® HD Graphics 530 | NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 770 or AMD Radeon™ RX 470
- Memory: 4 GB RAM | 8 GB RAM
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 minimum display resolution
For those who pre-registered and are able to complete Diablo Immortal’s tutorial within 30 days, they’ll be eligible to receive a Horadrim Cosmetic Set!
So, what do you think? Are you gonna play at launch on June 6 or wait for the optimal SEA servers on June 23? I guess it depends on your preference, haha!
As for me, I’ll check first what my friends plan to do, haha! Then we’ll see! See you in Sanctuary!